Ben Hur 1-ton Trailer
The Museum's trailer was manufactured in 1942 and served in Europe after D-Day. It was turned over to the reconstruction government of Austria after World War II. It was depot reconditioned in 1957.
In 2000, it was brought back to the USA from Austria.
On display near Fort Hood, Texas, October 2001
Back to the Museum Trucks